Ozanam Industries is a Special Work of the St Vincent de Paul Society (Vinnies), employing over 100 Australians with disability at our three Work Centres in Stanmore, West Ryde and Coonamble.
We have over 40 years’ experience providing a professional, customer focused service to some of Australia’s most respected companies, State Government departments and community groups.
We provide cost effective, reliable and on-time services for our clients. We pride ourselves on our work being accurate and high quality, no matter the deadline we are given.
The range of services that we offer is extensive and includes:
- All types of shrink-wrapping
- Show bag, promotional/conference and folder assembly
- Packaging solutions
- All types of labelling and laser printing
- Various mail house services
- Warehousing of pallets and customer products
- Kit assembly
- Australia Post barcoding and lodgement.