Ozanam Industries is fully committed to the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), which was launched in Western Sydney on 1 July, 2015.
Our three worksites are moving over onto NDIS. We are progressively supporting employees and their families with preparation for their first NDIS planning meeting.
The NDIS will provide people with disability the opportunity to:
- decide on a genuine and meaningful future of their choosing
- have greater levels of choice and control over their lives, with a focus on their needs, aspirations and goals
- actively take part in their community.
You may like to check out the NDIS website for more information on eligibility and where it is available.
We understand that our supported employees, their families and support staff, advocates and other people interested in our services may have questions about the NDIS and Ozanam Industries.
If you are interested in finding and keeping a job please give us a call on the following contact details:
- Ozanam Industries Stanmore Geordie Adams (02) 9126 7903
- Ozanam Industries West Ryde Sunitha Mohanakumaran (02) 9126 7935
- Castlereagh Industries Coonamble Gemma Jordan (02) 6822 1386
- For more information you can call Caroline Peyroux on (02) 9126 7901 or mobile 0466 327 806
Or fill out the form and we will be in contact: