We offer a comprehensive range of services that will add value to your business, reduce your costs and increase your own employee’s productivity.
Whichever service you choose, we will ensure it is cost effective, reliable and on-time. We pride ourselves on our work being accurate and high quality, no matter the deadline we are given.
A bit about who we are: In 1970, the St Vincent de Paul Society started a sheltered workshop in response to the need for young adults with an intellectual disability to be engaged in meaningful work. It allowed them to contribute to society as well as their families. Since then this need, and our Work Centres, have grown. We are now proudly known as an Australian Disability Enterprise.
Learn more about how our unique services can assist your business.
The range of services that we offer is extensive and includes:
- All types of shrink-wrapping
- Show bag, promotional/conference and folder assembly
- Packaging solutions
- All types of labelling and laser printing
- Various mail house services
- Warehousing of pallets and customer products
- Kit assembly
- Australia Post barcoding and lodgement.